Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

day 17: favorite picture

day 17: a favorite photo of yourself and why. 

today's challenge topic is super easy for me. ever since this photo was taken back in 2007, it's been my favorite. 


there's not really a way i can say why this is my favorite picture of myself without sounding totally vain and shallow, so let's just call a spade a spade here. lol. i think i just look drop dead sexy in this picture. come on! those boobs? that hair? WOWZA!

the night it was taken (before one of my sorority date parties), i felt like a super model! and isn't that the best feeling? like the stars have aligned and your hair, outfit, make up--everything--just feels and looks great? well this was one of those nights! i felt confident, sexy, sassy, and fun! it was wonderful and i'm so glad we snapped a picture. every woman should have a picture of herself where she just felt gorgeous. this is mine!


5 comments:

  1. Ha ha... You do look fab in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You really do look like a supermodel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youuu're so vain, you probably think this post is about you!

    Your vanity is totally warranted. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaah, I just read Christina's comment.

    that girl.

    but you are hot. I would blow it up and put it on my wall if I had one of myself looking like this. poster sized. too bad I have zilch boobs. you could share you know.

    ReplyDelete