Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

mrs. lee 2.0

so i decided that i needed a change with my hair. i had been wanting to cut it for a couple of months, but to michael's (and everyone else i know) forbiddance strong encouragement, i waited to do it until after our wedding. this ended up being a great idea. had i done it beforehand, i wouldn't have been able to have those long, luscious, curly, locks, and let's face it...long wedding hair is just fab. 

so, fast forward to three weeks after our wedding. i made an appointment with britney at OMGhairsyles. she was referred to me by my bff, erica, and i'm soooooooo glad! she's so fun to just chat with. we talk art and gossip and drama, and all the other good things you get to dish about with your hair dresser. major plus? she does badass hair. so badass, in fact, that it's her own tagline. now to the fun part--my hair transformation!

the cut inspiration:
julianne hough. what a babe.
the color inspiration:
love the brown. love the blonde. love the ombre. done.
the before & after:
photo courtesy of britney at OMGhairstyles.
first, i love how fun and summery my new 'do is! it's so bouncy and full all. the. time. i lost about 9-ish inches of hair (at the longest point), and i've never felt better! it takes me half the time to dry my hair, now, which not only saves me time, but it also saves energy. kudos to me for being a teensy bit greener. i've been re-mastering how to curl my hair with my straightener, and have to say that i'm getting quite good at it. it's so fun to try out different styles! anyway, enough babbling. my hair looks awesome and if you're in the dallas-area and want YOUR hair to look awesome, too, check out my girl, brit, at OMGhairstyles. you won't be disappointed. 

ps. jam for today: icona pop-i love it. and i really do.


2 comments: